Tuesday, July 3, at Waterfront Park
in the Community Non-Profit Spotlight Booth from 11:00am – 5:00pm.
- Notecards for sale, 5 for $5.00, featuring Helen Radcliffe’s gorgeous watercolor of the rifle range.
- 5×7 prints for sale, $12.00
- Certificates to Honor a Brunswick County WWI Veteran for a donation.
- Pamphlets about the 1918 Fort Caswell Rifle Range
- Business cards
- Forms to support the rifle range
- Information about various events from past and future by the non-profit, which can be found on this website:
- Recitation of Brunswick County WWI veterans at commemorations throughout the year
- Designation as a National WWI Centennial Memorial
- Onsite memorial plans
- Book to be published (names are being collected of those interested in purchasing the book)